Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brady's New Blog

Hey y'all, I'm starting a new blog. It's just a place where I can write down some thoughts. Posts may have political undertones and religious overtones. However, most of my posts will probably just be humorous observations about life. For example, I might write about my belief that Optimus Prime should be next in line for a Nobel Peace Prize. It will be a private blog so let me know if you want to be allowed to read it. I only have one post on there now, so check it out to see if you want to join.

marvelfizz.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

We want to be invited...we could use a good laugh! spenny.nellie@gmail.com

Johnny said...

me too

michellemorrisyoung@blogspot.com

Johnny said...

Me too!

johnnyryoung@gmail.com and I think Michelle meant at gmail too.

shelly said...

Wow, I probably check you blog once a month to my usual disappointment that you are still burning finals but this month caught me off guard. Wow, prolific.

add me but don't tell anybody. especially johnny.
shellybrownmorris@hotmail.com

Johnny said...

HA! Shelly, I found out, but I won't tell you how.

shelly said...

WHAT? You changed your template but not your posts? Disappointing :(
I haven't seen you for a week and I'm wondering what happened to you for the last 7 days.

Marquessa said...

I love how this just got started...6 months ago.

shelly said...

So it's been a year, we've seen graduations, new jobs, purchasing your first house, and getting a dog.

But none of this on blogger :(